ADN Insurance Solutions

If you are considering an insurance policy for Buildings, Contents or Landlords cover, our Consultants are happy to help.  We are proud to help countless customers save money by introducing insurance policies that are well suited to their needs.

Insurance policies can widely vary from one provider to another and it is important that your home and its contents it correctly protected, at ADN Financial Solutions we can advise you on Buildings and Contents insurance to ensures that you have the right plan for you and your home. We will recommend Legal and General for this type of plan.


Sarah Smith

Sarah Smith specialises in insurance solutions.  If you would like to discuss our insurance solutions and how we might be able to help, please speak with Sarah or a member of our insurance team through the details below.


Buildings Insurance

If you have a mortgage, your lender will insist that your property (and their security) is protected by buildings insurance. It usually pays out if your property is destroyed by fire, floods or subsidence (although you will need to check if you live on a flood plain, for example). Damage to fixed fittings such as baths and kitchens are often included, as well as sheds, greenhouses and garages.


Contents Insurance

Contents insurance covers the loss of or damage to the contents of your home. This includes your furniture, electrical goods and other items within your home. Different policies offer different levels of cover but generally you’ll be covered against theft and fire, and have the option to insure against damage you may cause by accident. It is always vital that you thoroughly read and understand the full policy terms and conditions. Always compare what’s covered by a policy, not just the price – the key policy information will help you do this. Some might be cheaper than others, but they may not offer the same level of protection.


Landlords Insurance

If you are a Landlord then taking out insurance cover is vital as landlords insurance can not only provide cover for accidental damage but can also provide cover for loss of rent or providing alternative accommodation for tenants.


Residential Home Insurance

For most people their property is the most valuable asset and finding the right insurance cover is crucial in protecting against unforeseen circumstances. Why not speak with our introducing consultants who can help. 


Landlord Insurance

If you are a landlord you will need cover not normally provided by a conventional home insurance policy. Aside from the usual cover, you may need to be insured for injury or accidents from tenants.

Arrange a Free Consultation

Let our consultants guide you every step of the way.  Please fill out the form below and we will contact you by return.

The information collected will be used solely for the purposes of providing background information when contacting you to arrange an appointment. For more information, please read our Customer Privacy Notice.

ADN Financial Solutions Ltd, Unit 3 Sovereign Gate, 308-314 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 4BL